DC48V Electric Automatic Cable Tie Tool For Long Wire Harness Assembly 0.7S
SWT25100F cable tie machine is with a cable tie gun that can be fixed in the worktop.
The cable tie machine is with wheels, it is easy to move.
It is controled by foot pedal. So hands free.
SWT25100F machine components
1. A tool gun that would be fixed in the bench or desk + A vibration bowl: sort cable ties/hose ties.
2. PLC control system and touch screen: Chinese and English display, easy to manage.
3. Temperature control system and a small straight vibrating plate: after set the temperature, it would heat the plate.
SWT25100F automatic cable tie system advantages
1. The whole operations take less1S. It is faster than tie by hand.
2. Clean cutting edge prevents dangerously sharp cable tie ends.
3. The bundle tighteness is adjustable, 2kgf, 3.5kgf, 5kgf,6.5kgf,8kgf.
4. It doesn't hurt hands. Operators don't have to tie cable ties by hand.
5. One cable tie machine can save 2 or more workers when it runs stable and keep the fast bundle speed.
SWT25100F base data
|No. 1||Description||automatic threading and tightening cable ties|
1. Use loose cable ties, W2.5 * L100mm.
2. Operator can use two hands to hold the items.
3. Easy to operate. Tread foot pedal, the machine would begin to bundle.
4. The binding forces are adjustable.
|4||Cable ties details||Ties type||Bulk cable ties|
|5||Usage/per time in vibration bowl||240- 300pcs enough|
|6||Max bundling Dia. for wire||18mm|
|7||Max bundling Dia. for tube||16mm|
|8||Min bundling Dia.||2mm|
|10||Cable tie gun details||Power||DC48V auto switch|
|Size||L25 * W24 * T15cm|
|Tension forces||Adjustable by turn knob|
|11||Power supply||AC110V/220V, 50/60Hz|
1. 70% TT deposit before production and 30% balance payment before ship.
2. Price: EXW, Fob Shenzhen, CIF etc.
3. Lead time: normally 10 – 15days.
4. Shipment ways: by sea, by air.
1. How long will it take to make a machine?
About 12 working days.
2. What spare parts should I buy for the cable tie machine?
You can buy one more the feeding tube.
3. Where is your factory?
Cable ties shipped to Brazil