AC220V Electric Automatic cable tie packing machine for plastic tube fixed 0.9S
Using loose cable ties, vibrating feeding, transferring into fixed cable tie gun, bundling nylon zip ties in 0.9S per setting.
|Cable ties size||W3.6 * L100mm(loose nylon cable ties)|
|Min bundle diameter||2mm|
|Max bundle diameter for tube||16mm|
|Max bundle diameter for wire||17mm|
|Operation speed||0.9S per setting|
|Fixed cable tie gun weight||4.0kg|
|Voltage||AC220V, single phase, 50/60Hz|
1. Bundle time: 0.9S per setting
2. Bundle diameters: 2mm – 17mm
3. Fixed cable tie gun weight: 4.0kg. The gun can be fixed in worktop and other positions.
4. Dealing with single cable tie and bundling it in fast speed. Cable ties size: W3.6*L100mm
5. Bundling, threading, tightening and cutting are done at the touch of a foot pedal.
1. Vibration bowl: put loose cable ties here and they would be sorted.
2. Foot pedal: once treading pedal, cable tie would be bundled, thread, tightened and cut.
3. Feeding tube: cable ties would go through it and be reached the position of cable tie gun.
4. Data cable: connect handheld cable tie gun and host machine.
|Fixe cable tie gun||*1|
|A plastic box||*1|
|An air tube||*1|
|Small tool case||*1|
|Host machine/wooden case||76*71*84cm||96||75|
|Vibration bowl/wooden case||70*56*63cm||67||52|
All machines will get packaged with wooden boxes, covered with steel tie to avoid getting damaged during shipment.
All machines will be surely shipped in lead time: Small machines 5~7 working days after payment, Large machines 10~15 working days after payment. Customized machines and large quantities will be executed according to the contract. Warranty and Maintenance CE, CCC, RoHS certificated. One year warranty and wholelife maintenance!
1. Why do nylon cable ties jam on the vibration bowl?
Please check whether the interface between the vibration bowl and the machine is well connected. After reconnecting the interface, tighten the four small fixing screws of the vibration bowl, allow the vibration bowl to be full of nylon cable ties before starting work. In addition, many burrs or deformations of nylon cable ties can also cause jamming, and you need to pick out the bad cable ties.
2. Can I use T36100 and T25100 in one machine?
No, their width is different. The vibration bowl can deal with one kind of cable ties.
3. Can I adjust the binding forces?
Yes, pls turn a knob to adjust them. The max is 8kg.