1.1S Bundle Speed Automatic Cable Tie Gun With Binding Forces Adjustable
1.1S finishing bundling nylon cable ties that is 3 times as long as hand-packing. Automatic cable tie gun is a perfect tool that improves bundle efficiency. Now we have more than 400 clients from all over the world.
|Cable ties size||W2.5 * L100mm(reel nylon cable ties)|
|Min bundle diameter||2mm|
|Max bundle diameter for tube||16mm|
|Max bundle diameter for wire||18mm|
|Operation speed||1.1S per setting|
|Fixed cable tie gun weight||4.0kg|
|Fixed gun voltage||DC48V|
|Voltage||AC220V, single phase, 50/60Hz|
1. Once operator treads the pedal, cable tie gun would start to bundle, tighten and cut off nylon cable ties.
2. It takes 1.1S to finish bundling cable ties.
3. Using reel cable ties, C25100 for SWT25100FC.
4. The binding forces are adjustable.
5. If there is any cable tie jammed in the tool or in the hose, cable tie gun would stop running and automatically clean them, then restart.
6. The max diameter for bundled item is 18mm.
7. Voltage: AC220V, 50/60Hz; pneumatic pressure: 5kg/cm²
Fast. Swift cable tie gun can fast bundle cable ties in 1.1S.
Stable. Swift cable tie gun is not only fast but also stable. It can bundle 3,000pcs cable ties one hour, not including time that operator picks up the items and put them in cable tie gun.
1. Load “5,000pcs reel cable ties” in host machine and pay attention on their junction.
2. Connect a fixed cable tie gun with host machine.
3. Power on, click ” Auto “, “start”.
4. Tread foot pedal, start to bundle wire harness/plastic tubes/other items.
Relater cable ties
|Cable ties head||L4.8*W5.0*H3.7mm|
|Cable tie thickness||1.1mm|
|Certificates||CE, RoHS, REACH|
1. What it the MOQ?
For automatic cable tie machine: 1pcs
For nylon cable ties: 100,000pcs
2. Can I continue to touch the button “Load material” in home screen?
No, this button is used when there is no reel cable ties in host machine. If there are still reel cable ties and you click it, cable ties would be jammed in host machine.
3. How can I adjust the binding force?
There is a knob in cable tie gun. Pls turn it to adjust the force that you want.