Fast Bundle 1.2S Automatic Cable Tie Gun For Tying Air-Conditioning Copper Tubes
The cable tie gun can bundle nylon cable ties T36150, 150mm length loose cable ties. The max bundle diameter is 31mm and the min bundle diameter is 2mm. The cable tie gun can be fixed near the production line. It is more easy to pack nylon cable ties.
|Cable tie size||W3.6 * L150mm(Nylon cable ties)|
|Bundle diameters range||2mm – 31mm|
|Tension forces(Adjustable)||0(2kg), 1(4kg), 2(6kg), 3(8kg)|
|Cable tie gun weight||4kg|
|Cable tie gun voltage||DC48V(Auto switch)|
|Host machine voltage||AC220V, 50/60Hz|
1. Place some nylon cable ties into vibration bowl. They would be pushed and blown into cable tie gun.
2. The automatic bundle machine would start to wrap, pull and tighten, cut off nylon cable ties once you tread foot pedal.
3. All actions including bundling, tightening and cutting take about 1.2S.
4. The tensile forces are adjustable by turning a knob.
5. The cable tie gun weight is 4kg. It is fixed in worktop and foot pedal activation.
6. Applications: wire harness with PVC sleeve, some work pieces with step features.
7. Voltage: AC220V, 50/60Hz; pneumatic pressure: 5kg/cm²
1. Put vibration bowl in the host machine and pay attention on their junction.
2. Connect the cable tie gun with host machine and install the foot pedal.
3. Power on, click ” Auto “, “start”.
4. Place bundled wire harness/copper tubes in middle of jaws of cable tie gun. Tread the pedal, the machine would start to bundle.
5. Keep bundling.
1. With a big Aluminum frame. Cable tie gun can be fixed here.
2. Without Aluminum frame. Cable tie gun can be fixed in places that you want.
Related nylon cable ties
|Cable tie head size||L6.5 * W6.5 * H4.7mm|
|Certificate||CE, RoHS, REACH|
1. How do I adjust the binding force?
In cable tie gun, there is a knob to adjust the force. Near the knob, there is a small window and you can see some numbers. Bigger numbers means bigger forces.
2. Can I use T25100 and T36150 in one machine?
No, their width is different. The vibration bowl can deal with one kind of cable ties.
3. What is the lead time?