Bundling Different Wire Harness Auto Cable Tie System Improve Efficiency
Save time, reduce the labor cost and improve the bundling speed!
1 . The machine consists of a host machine and a gun tool. The tool must be matched with the host to bundle different kinds of wire cables or plastic tube.
2. One machine uses one kind of cable ties, such as SWT36120H uses cable ties W3.6 * L120mm.
3. The loose cable ties cab be put into the vibration bowl by hand and will be sorted automatically.
4. The cable tie will be feed into the gun head once pulling the trigger and automatically wrap and cut.
5. Touch screen to operate the machine on/off and set the parameters.
6. When machine working, it forbids to remove the gun away from the host whenever.
7. When stop machine before out of office, be sure that there is no cable ties left in the vibration bowl.
|Size Of cable size||W3.6 * L120mm||Voltage||AC220V,50/60Hz|
|Operation speed||0.9S / cable tie||The gun V.||DC24V(auto switch)|
|Max banding Dia. for wire||Ø23 mm||Power||1000W|
|Max banding Dia. for tube||Ø22 mm||Pneumatic pressure||5kg / cm²|
|Min banding Dia.||Ø3 mm||Certificate||CE, RoHS|
|The bending force||5 kinds of force available||The tensile strength of SWIFT cable ties||8kg|
|Host size||L725 * W710 * H670mm||The host weight||140kg|
|Gun size||L256 * W108 * H78mm||The gun weight||0.88kg|
|Operation speed||0.7S/cable tie||0.8S/cable tie||1S/cable tie|
|Max banding Dia. for wire||Ø14mm||ø22mm||ø31mm|
|Max banding Dia. for tube||Ø13mm||ø21mm||ø30mm|
|Min banding Dia.||Ø2mm||Ø2mm||ø3mm|
|The bending force||3 kinds of force available|
|The tensile strength of SWIFT cable ties||8kg||8kg||14kg|
The host: AC220V,50/60Hz; the gun: DC24V(auto switch)
SWIFT is a manufacturer of auto cable tie tool and nylon cable ties. We can provide you the best machine and service.
12monthes warranty for free maintenance and parts replacement.
In general, there will be no problem within warranty. Out of warranty, you need to pay some cost for the parts.
OEM/ODM is available. Pls tell me more details and we need to evaluate the project.