Full Automation Line Automatic Cable Tie Machine For Bundling Synchromesh
Automatic cable tie machine could be matched with a robot. It is used in full automation line and bundle synchromesh automatically.
1. 4 axes, X, Y, Z + Rotation.
2. X/Y/Z/R Travel: X:1200; Y:550; Z:40; R: 0 - 180°.
3. The Robot and the Tool are moving under the fixture board, there are slots on the board, the Tool goes out of the board for cable tie bundling.
4. One tool gun has two working fields and two transparent covers for each working field.
5. The robot and the tool gun would work at one working field. The operator loads the wires and tests the connecting at another filed.
6. Use bulk cable ties, vibration feeding, transferred to the Tool via hose.
7. Pulling the trigger, automatically Wrapping, Perforating, Pulling & Tightening, Cut off, Collecting the waste material into waste tank.
8. The whole operation takes only 1.2s, one machine can save 1-2 operators. Different waste material collecting methods for choice.
9. PLC + Touch Panel controlling, easily to manage.
10. Be suitable for motor coil bundling which has been winded on stator core in advance, it is also suitable for bundling those objects which has small room for the cable tie to go through.
11. Automatic detect the failure, the machine would stop immediately if there is any malfunction, and automatic deal with the failed cable tie, and automatic restart the machine.
SWT36100H-RT1200 base data
|Be suitable for full automation line||None|
|3||4axes||X/Y/Z/R Travel||X:1200; Y:550; Z:40; R: 0 - 180°|
Working zone numbers
|2* cable tie gun number||4|
|Cable tie gun||Cable tie gun number||2|
|6||Fixture board||Size||L1400 * H610mm|
|Operation speed||Bundle one cable tie||0.9S|
Max banding Dia.
|For wire||Ø 18mm|
|For tube||Ø 16mm|
|10||Min banding Dia.||For tube / wire||Ø 3.0mm|
|11||The feeding hose||Length||2.5m|
|12||The bending forces||Be adjusted|
|13||Voltage||AC220V, 50 / 60Hz|
|14||The gun V.||DC24V (auto switch)|
1. Can I customize the X/Y/Z/R Travel?
Yes, pls inform us the data you require.
2. How many cable tie guns can the robot drive?
1 or 2 cable tie guns. When apply 2guns to 1 robot, there would be no rotation function.