1.3S SWT36200FC Automatic Bundle Tool For Coils Of Polyester Monofilaments
Automatic bundle tool SWT36200FC is with a fixed cable tie gun and a roll of nylon cable ties. The bundle diameters are from 15mm to 42mm. 42mm is the max bundle diameter. If bundled object is more than 42mm, the tool can‘t bundle or it would get bad..
|Cable ties size||W3.6 * L200mm(reel nylon cable ties)|
|Min bundle diameter||15mm|
|Max bundle diameter for tube||40mm|
|Max bundle diameter for wire||42mm|
|Operation speed||1.3S per setting|
|Fixed cable tie gun weight||4.2kg|
|Fixed gun voltage||DC48V|
|Voltage||AC220V, single phase, 50/60Hz|
1. Bundle time: 1.3S per setting
2. Bundle diameters: 15mm – 42mm
3. Fixed cable tie gun weight: 4.2kg. The gun can be fixed in bench and other positions near the production line.
4. Using reel nylon cable ties, C36200, 4,000pcs per roll. Without vibration bowl.
5. Bundling, threading, tightening and cutting are done at the touch of a foot pedal.
6. The bundle forces are adjustable by turning a knob.
7. The bundle diameters: 15mm – 42mm. Be adapt to different diameters’ wire harness/plastic tube.
8. Voltage: AC220, 50/60Hz; pneumatic pressure: 5kg/cm²
Use in the production of high-volume.The automatic bundle tool SWT36200FC can bind up to a diameter of 42mm. It can be used in wire harness industry, medical industry, electronics industry so on. It can speed up bundling processes and make the production more efficient.
Once operator treads the pedal, cable tie would be bundled, pulled and tightened, and cut. And the bundle forces are adjustable.
There are 4,000pcs cable ties per roll. Operator doesn’t often install the roll into the machine.
|Fixe cable tie gun||*1|
|A plastic box||*1|
|An air tube||*1|
|Small tool case||*1|
1. Frame for the tray: install it in the back of the host machine.
2. Pressure regulating value: connect the air tube with this value.
3. Fixed cable tie gun: install the feeding tube and the data cable between it and the host machine.
4. Foot pedal: install it in the host machine.
This machine belongs to a client from Israel.