|POINT Guard I/O Safety Modules|
|POINT Guard I/O Safety Modules||POINT Guard I/O Safety Module - 8 Point Input Module (Compatible with terminal bases with 8 terminations)|
1734-IB8S Digital Input Module Features
• Safety digital inputs
– Safety devices, such as Emergency Stop Push Button, gate switches, and
safety light curtains, can be connected.
– Dual-channel mode evaluates consistency between two input signals
(channels), which allows use of the module for safety Category 3 and 4
and in applications that are rated up to and including Performance
Level e/SIL CL3 when both channels’ Point Mode configurations are
set to Safety Pulse Test.
– Single-channel mode evaluates one input signal (channel), which allows
use of the module for safety Category 2 and in applications that are
rated up to and including Performance Level d/SIL CL 2 when the
channel's Point Mode configuration is set to Safety Pulse Test.
– You can configure a discrepancy time to control how long two channels
are allowed to be discrepant before a fault is declared.
– An external wiring short circuit check is possible when inputs are wired
in combination with test outputs. The module must be wired in
combination with test outputs when this function is used.
– Independently adjustable on and off delays are available per channel.
Table 2 - Network Adapters
Network System Adapter(1)
(1) Not compatible with 1734-ADN, 1734-ADNX, 1734-APB, or 1734-ACNR adapters.
EtherNet/IP GuardLogix 1734-AENT (Firmware Revision 3 or later)
DeviceNet SmartGuard or GuardLogix 1734-PDN
Description of 1734-IB8S
POINT Guard I/O Safety Module - 8 Point Input Module (Compatible with terminal bases with 8 terminations)
Specifications of 1734-IB8S
|Attribute 1734-IB8S Series B|
|Input filter time, OFF to ON (4)||0...126 ms (in 6 ms increments)|
|Input filter time, ON to OFF(4)|
|Indicators||1 yellow lock status indicator|
|1 green/yellow power status indicator|
|8 I/O channel status indicators|
|Keyswitch positions (left and right)||Key 1 = 8 (left) Key 2 = 1 (right)|
|North America temp code||T4|
|IEC temp code||T4|
|Enclosure type rating||None (open-style)|
|Wiring category (5)||2 - on signal ports|
|Wire size||Determined by installed terminal block|
|Terminal block torque specs||Determined by installed terminal block|
|Weight, approx.||62.4 g (2.2 oz)|
|Dimensions (HxWxD), approx. (without terminal block)||77 x 25 x 55 mm (3.03 x 0.98 x 2.17 in.)|
Why choose us?
1. There are too much in hand stock and we could offer much competitive price.
2. We have perfect service and provide good shipment suggestion.
3. There are many kinds of them but some may not be loaded in the website. So if you have any requires, pls consult us first.