Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Model:||SWT25100H||Name:||Automatic Cable Tie Machine|
|Cable Tie Spec.:||W2.5 * L100mm||Bundle Diameters:||2mm-17mm|
|Bundle Speed:||0.7S||Tensile Forces:||2-8kg|
|Voltage:||Electric Operated, AC220V,50/60Hz||Pneumatic Pressure:||5kg/cm²|
|Certificate:||CE, RoHS||Handheld Cable Tie Gun Weight:||0.85kg|
0.7S Nylon Tie Tensioning Tool,
1000W Cable Tie Machine
Harness Assembly Automatic Cable Tie Packing Machine For Optimal Tensioning Of Cable Ties
The electrically operated automatic cable tie gun SWT25100H is popular home and abroad. It works fully automatically and accelerates harness tying processes. There is a handheld cable tie gun. It is more applicable for inconvenient mobile products.
1. Bundle time: 0.7S per setting.
2. Bundle diameters: 2mm – 17mm
3. Handheld cable tie gun weight: 0.85kg. Light, comfortable to hold and operate.
4. Dealing with single cable tie and bundling it in fast speed.
5. Bundling, threading, tightening and cutting are done at the touch of a button – with constant quality.
6. The waste material after cutting would be collected into a box.
7. The bundle forces are adjustable by turning a knob. Bigger numbers, bigger forces.
8. With PLC control system and touch screen.
9. Voltage: AC220, 50/60Hz; pneumatic pressure: 5kg/cm²
|Cable ties size||W2.5 * L100mm (nylon cable ties)|
|Min bundle diameter||2mm|
|Max bundle diameter for tube||16mm|
|Max bundle diameter for wire||17mm|
|Operation speed||0.7S per setting|
|Handheld cable tie gun weight||0.85kg|
1. Vibration bowl: put loose cable ties here and they would be sorted.
2. Handheld cable tie gun: aim at the bundled object and it should be put in the middle of jaws.
3. Data cable: connect handheld cable tie gun and host machine.
|Handheld cable tie gun||*1|
|A transparent tube||*1|
|An air tube||*1|
|Small tool case||*1|
1. 100% TT payment before shipment.
2.By sea, DHL/FedEx/UPS
3. Lead time: 10-12days
5. Warranty: 1 year and tech support forever
1. How long is the feeding tube?
In handheld cable tie machine, it is about 2.2m.
2. Where is the waste material after cutting cable ties?
They would be collected into a box.
3. How can I adjust the binding force?
There is a knob in handheld cable tie gun.Pls turn it and get the force you need.
Contact Person: Mrs.Amy